What you’ll get
- You can choose which type of Radiologist specialist you want to review your exam.
- Specialties include Neuroradiology, Orthopedic radiology (MSK), Body imaging radiology (GI and GU), Pediatric radiology, Thoracic radiology (chest and heart), and Mammography.
- You can ask up to 3 questions of the Radiologist consultant doctor during the video call. The questions should be submitted prior to scheduling the video consultation.
- The video consultation will last 10 minutes.
- You will schedule your Video consultation through the calendar with the Radiologist consultant doctor.
- Your second opinion printable report will be available through your Patient health portal for review by you prior to performing the video doctor consultation.