What you’ll get
- If your questions are about treatment, then choose Clinical doctor whereas if they are about the imaging and imaging results then choose a Radiologist doctor.
- You can ask up to 5 questions of the consultant doctor during the phone call.
- The phone call will last 10 minutes, be prepared to answer questions your consultant may have of you so that they can give you the best advice.
- Radiology specialties include Neuroradiology, Orthopedic radiology (MSK), Body imaging radiology (GI and GU), Pediatric radiology, Thoracic radiology (chest and heart), and Mammography.
- You will receive a summary of the questions and answers in your Patient health portal.