What you’ll get
- Our Radiologist doctor will review the radiology exam and report and provide a second opinion report for the counsel which will include its own stand-alone report.
- You can choose which type of Radiologist specialist you want to review your exam.
- Specialties include Neuroradiology, Orthopedic radiology (MSK), Body imaging radiology (GI and GU), Pediatric radiology, Thoracic radiology (chest and heart), and Mammography.
- Legal counsel will receive the second opinion report into the Patient health portal for review and printing PDF.
- Each exam submitted will constitute its own consultation. Therefore, if 2 exams are submitted then you will be charged for 2 consultations.
- There will be additional charges for doctor having to testify, additional charges for travel, additional charges for room and board.